Wednesday 21 March 2018

Birthday Floral Fusion

Hello friends!
Happy Wednesday!

I am back with a Birthday floral fusion card. No die-cuts this time....... Just stamping, watercoloring and fussy cutting!
It's a Birthday Celebration at Mudra, they are 2 years old!!! I love to enter my creation here! Congrats Mudra!!!


Important: In Top 3
http://sovushkaslavia.blogspot.in/2018/04/caseing-19.html



I love the interesting Tic-Tac-Toe elements from Mudra! Here I went with two rows-- Laces, Birthday and sequins/ Sentiments, Birthday and banners!



The inspiration came from Amy Lee pretty card here! I am casing her card and inspired by pretty florals and how she used only the one-third part of the card with spring feel on it and sequins as an embellishment!
And I chose these colors from the below pic!

Firstly I created my watercolored background using Altenew inks with a spring scene. Then iIstamped the grunge effect dots to create my BG.




Firstly I created my watercolored background using Altenew inks with a spring scene. Then I stamped the grunge effect dots to create my BG. 



On a textured fleece white CS, I stamped my favorite silhouette flowers using Misti. I masked my floral images and inked it in different bright colors.


Fussy cut the image and one of the floral image I inked again and popped it up for more dimension and interest.




I added lots of foam tape to create my panel for dimension and depth. Adhered my floral image on this watercolored panel base. After adding the sentiment banner, I added a gorgeous lace and finished it off with gorgeous sequins and some splatters. Love this summery colors with spring feel on it!

Here is the beautiful inside too:




Supply list
Cardstock: Premium fleece white from Little Birdie ( Itsy Bitsy)
Stamp sets: Floral Silhouette, Grunge effects and Purely sentiments- labelled stamp sets from Mudra
Altenew inks: Coralberry, cotton candy, evergreen, warm sunshine and Caramel Toffee
Archival ink: Jet Black
Sequins: Yellow- Couture sequins from Mudra
Acrylic Block: Impresso from Mudra
Misti
Lace and foam tape from my stash

25 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Very pretty card love and hugs Carole x

Darnell said...

This is gorgeous outside and in, Vinita! The color and texture is sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

Jane said...

Really pretty and so much crammed into that one third. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards.

Di said...

Wow Vinita - this really is beautiful! As Darnell already said, so much lovely texture - very pretty indeed.

Hugs

Di xxr

Virginia L. said...

GREAT job, Vinita! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

So much wonderful color and texture! Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating our birthday at Time Out!

sandie said...

so much wonderful texture here and love that touch of lace. Thanks for joining Time Out

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wonderful card ;)
Thank you so much for joining us at the That’s Crafty challenge blog
Hugs
Donna xx

Little Rosebud Crafts said...

Wonderful card
Thanks for playing along at Mudra Challenge 19
Hugs
Uma(CT,Mudra)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful creations, Thank you for sharing over at That's Crafty.
Best wishes in the Spring into Action Blog Challenge.
Creative Wishes Tracey DT

The Enticing Creation said...

Nice card👌

Anonymous said...

So happy you could join in the fun at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month. Those are fabulous cards!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Vinita, this is a very nice card! You used 1/3 perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
Click through to learn now the best stamping technique for colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful work :)
Thanks for playing along with Mudra's Challenge #19
Cheers
Preeti
DT- Mudra Craft Stamps

LucieGCards said...

What a beautiful card! Love all those cheery colours - they make me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

Deborah Frings said...

This is a beautiful card with so many lovely details. I think the watercolour background, the lace and those flowers are fab. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko Challenge this month! Deborah, DT.

sabiha khan said...

Beautiful card inside and out. Love ur cards.

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, and super interesting texture! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous colourful cards, Cathy x

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Izzy Scrap said...

A lot of details on this beautiful card ! A great Spring card with those cheery colours. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is stunning
Thanks so much for playing along at Mudra's challenge 19.
cheers
SHARADA DILIP
CT Mudra

Катерина Элизбарян said...

Very beautiful card, Vinita! thank you from Sovushka Slavia)

cm said...

Your card is rich with texture, dimension and beautiful floral images! So striking! Delighted you shared your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
~carol

Beverley said...

This is so pretty Vinita. The florals are gorgeous and I love how you have stamped on textured card too. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x